Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I HEART Princess B’s RuffleButts Swimsuit

I searched high and low to find the perfect first swimsuit for Princess B. I ended up buying her a RuffleButts Red Polka Dot bikini in 3 – 6 months. I absolutely LOVE it, so I thought I’d share!

Here is why I LOVE it:

  • Two-piece – Easy for changing the diaper and not too skimpy overall for a baby.
  • Top design - Criss-cross back on the top keeps it in place. No straps falling off the shoulders.
  • Bottom Design -  Somewhere between a bloomer bottom and a bikini. Perfect for covering a diaper on a little one. Not to mention the ruffles. Could it get any cuter?

Princess B is just over 7 months now and the 3-6 months suit still fits her pretty good. Honestly, it would probably last her a few more months. These suits are so stinkin’ cute though, I’m headed over to the RuffleButts Website today to get her THIS swimsuit in 6-12 months.

227

212

No comments:

Post a Comment